The Concord Neo is an example of one of the new unique baby strollers from Europe and is difficult to find in the United States.
The Concord Neo and the Concord Neo Carbon represent the cutting edge of German Baby Stroller Design.
Technology and quality combine to form an arresting offering that will continually impress you. Advanced materials and technologies will serve your family through multiple generations. Of particular note are the Y-frame front axle and the 2 + 2 wheels which combine to give the Concord Neo the stability and safety of a four-wheel buggy with the easy maneuverability of a three-wheeled model. An independently mounted torsion suspension guarantees your child a smooth and comfortable ride.
Now Available - Unique Baby Strollers for the discriminating customer in the US, U.K. and Germany:
View our exclusive collection of Unique Baby Strollers now:
Unique Baby Strollers USA Customers
Unique Baby Strollers U.K. Customers (Coming soon)
Unique Baby Strollers Germany Customers (Coming soon)
German Engineering: an Intense Focus on Excellence of Design:
Flexibility and versatility are the hallmarks of the Concord Neo's design. The chassis forms a solid base upon which a wide variety of modular attachments can be mounted. An ingenious design allows a wide range of adjustments so that you can carry your child at multiple heights in both front and rear facing positions. When your child is young you can mount the seat in a rear facing position allowing you to face your child and later, a forward facing position allows young minds to explore the world around them.
- Innovative Y-frame front axle
- Integrated wind protector for legs
- Extra large bag on the backrest
- Raincover integrated in the seat
- Ideal seat height for use at a table
- Open dimensions (L)32.1 x (W)24.8 x (H)40.2 in
- Weight 23.5 pounds
- 2+2 wheels for high maneuverability and perfect road holding
- Central torsion suspension with independent wheel suspension
- Parking brake with "stop and go" function
- Lockable front wheels
- Innovative folding mechanism, extremely small folding dimensions (L)29.1 x (W)24
x (H) 15.4 in
- Plug in component connector system; seat is easily removed and front and rear facing
- Height adjustable handle bar
- Adjustable seat inclination
- Side retaining bracket for folding away
- Extra large adjustable all weather canopy
Click here to see available colors available with the Concord Neo
© 2011 ExclusiveStrollers.com